Monday, December 11, 2017

Writing wizz!

Wow! This amazing piece of writing was done this morning...



Rustle! Rustle! Went the sound of the Manawatu River rustling along. On Saturday me and my Dad and plus my little sister went to the Manawatu River for a swim. The current was strange. It was also very, very deep and I saw people making fun of each other. We had to stay close to my Dad because my little sister nearly drowned but so did I! The river was shining blue and it also looked sparkly in the distance. The currents were wavy and unsafe so we couldn’t go too deep. There were lots of odd things to see. Like the big, gigantic rock that had a word that said ROCCO in all capital letters. The river was freezing cold and slippery because the stones weren’t stable so I kept on slipping over. The river was fun but after some time it was time to go home. Mum was very happy to see me.


Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment